Hbr's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself (with Bonus Article How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen) (Paperback)
The path to your professional success starts with a critical look in the mirror.
If you read nothing else on managing yourself, read these 10 articles (plus the bonus article "How Will You Measure Your Life?" by Clayton M. Christensen). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles to select the most important ones to help you maximize yourself.
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself will inspire you to:
- Stay engaged throughout your 50+-year work life
- Tap into your deepest values
- Solicit candid feedback
- Replenish physical and mental energy
- Balance work, home, community, and self
- Spread positive energy throughout your organization
- Rebound from tough times
- Decrease distractibility and frenzy
- Delegate and develop employees' initiative
All in all, this is an excellent collection of insights by business people and writers on business subjects, particularly on management. Get it and benefit from it. Biz India
The organization of the boxes is superb and very helpful to the reader relevant to overworked and overstressed employees seeking ways to take charge of themselves to perform better and develop a work-life balance. Portland Book Review