HBR Guide to Designing Your Retirement (Paperback)
Set yourself up for a successful transition.
Retirement is perhaps the greatest and most deeply personal career transition you'll ever make. Will you switch gears, slow down, or stop work entirely? Will you have the money, the good health, and the companionship you need to enjoy it?
The HBR Guide to Designing Your Retirement provides the practical tips, research, stories, and advice you need to take stock of your skills and interests and define retirement for yourself.
You'll learn how to:
- Assess your readiness to make the transition
- Craft a plan to slow your pace-or stop working altogether
- Experiment with possible future selves
- Find new ways to apply old skills
- Communicate your plan to key partners
- Bridge your old identity to your new one
- Stay connected
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.