Itsy Bitsy Spider (Board Books)
Play along with this well-loved rhyme and an adorable spider puppet This classic rhyme about an adventurous spider features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups share in the fun
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable spider finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for holidays, birthdays and more
We are here to help you this holiday season!
Come in, browse, and get hand-picked suggestions from our staff. Shop from the safety and convenience of your home on this website. Or simply call or email us and tell us how we can help you!
For those of you concerned about shopping with others in the store, we are providing individual shopping appointments on Tuesdays (6-8pm) and Sundays (5-7pm) in December (December 1-20). Please click here for more details or simply call or email the store to schedule!
We offer many ameneties!
-Free gift wrapping.
-Contact-Free Shopping: Order and pay over the phone and pick up in our entryway.
-Online shopping: Your order ships directly to any U.S. address.
-Gift Certificates (We will mail them too!)
Masks must be worn in store by everyone over the age of three, except for Poppy.
Give the Gift of Reading with our Giving Tree-
Supporting the Readiness Center of Benton Harbor.
Pick out books for a child, or ask our staff to select, and we will wrap and donate them!