What Is a Sloth? (Board Books)
Learn about the adorably cute and sleepy tree dwelling mammal-the sloth Babies and toddlers will love exploring every vibrant page filled with playful tropical rainforest animal friends and fun sloth facts found under sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps perfect for little hands. A sweet and silly addition to your littles library collection
- Surprise and delight with bright artwork and fun sloth facts found under every flap
- Sturdy board book pages with thick flaps perfectly sized for little hands and fingers to turn the pages and read along
- Lifting flaps strengthens hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Bright and cheerful addition to your littles library collection Perfect for your little sloth fan
- Collect all the books in the series: What Is a Llama, What Is a Narwhal, and What Is a Flamingo
Forever Books turned 22! We opened our doors on April 1, 1999.
We celebrate our anniversary this year because you decided to support your community bookstore. We hope to see you all soon! Take care, and thank you for supporting your community bookstore.
Stop in, call in, or order online for books to help you read every day!
Masks must be worn in store by everyone over the age of three, except for Poppy.
We offer many ameneties!
-Free gift wrapping.
-Contact-Free Shopping: Order and pay over the phone and pick up in our entryway.
-Online shopping: Your order ships directly to any U.S. address.
-Gift Certificates (We will mail too!)