Applied Christianity: A Handbook of 500 Good Works (Paperback)
- Handicapped? Wanting to do good works for others anyway?
- Too busy to add good works to your already cluttered life?
- What do you say when a friend's relative dies?
- Wonder how to handle gossip, baby showers, mean bosses, etc. in the work place?
- Do the poor in other countries bother you?
- Want to teach your children to do good deeds?
Every possible type of good work is included in this book, along with step-by-step methods. Something for everyone, whether you have 10 minutes a day or 1 hour a day available. Letter writing, benevolence, works for and by the handicapped, newcomers, military personnel, university students, works for Bible school class children to do, crafts, keeping your home, work place by employee and employer, church office, worldwide missionary work, works for seniors, assisted-living homes, nursing homes, loss of loved ones, telephoning, prayer warriors, prayer partners, home Bible studies, heavenly reward. For individual use, small and large congregations, small towns, big cities, old people, young people, active or paralyzed. There is something everyone can do. I Corinthians 9:23 "I am made all things to all men that I might by all means save some."