Little Bee's Flower (Kobo eBook)
- Debut author/experienced artist has been featured by CBC and has a quickly growing fanbase.
- Easy, fun, and inexpensive for Indies, gift stores, and parents to pair with bee merchandise, activities, honey and Burts Bees products.
- This is a tender-hearted story about a little bee’s fear of letting her queen down on her way to find a flower. Her journey through her naïveté leads to grace and understanding instead of recrimination in the face of failure. Children are introduced to the process of learning and the importance of being resilient. Perfect for fostering a discussion on asking for help, not having all the answers, and challenging yourself to learn and grow.
- Excellent choice for children facing anxiety about new things.
- Author includes fascinating information about bees in back of the book.
- Free activity guide will be available to download.
- From the author: "This story found its inspiration in struggles I had finding confidence as a kid, and on into young adulthood. It has become even more clear in the daily battles to instill grit and determination in my own boys. These lessons are hard earned!"
- Synopsis: Little Bee needs to find a flower but doesn’t know what one looks like. She learns from others and it’s o.k. to ask for help.
- Lexile AD500L; F&P Text Level L.
We offer many ameneties!
-Free gift wrapping.
-Contact-Free Shopping: Order and pay over the phone and pick up in our entryway.
-Online shopping: Your order ships directly to any U.S. address.
-Gift Certificates (We will mail too!)
Masks must be worn in store by those who are unvaccinated to protect our younger customers.